Thank you for joining PSI's after school group: Choose2Matter (C2M). I don't know the majority of you at this point, but I know one thing is for sure: If you joined, something caught your attention:
Was it the fact that you get to be a part of a new group at PSI?
Was it because you want to meet new friends?
Was it because you knew this group would make an impact on others' lives?
Was it a combination of some of the above?
No matter what your motivation was for joining, I'm glad you did! I'm going to be honest, this is not only going to be a challenge for you, but it's also a challenge for me. I will try my best every time we meet to provide you with resources for you to accomplish your team's goal.
Speaking of goals, here are a few of my goals for you:
-Respect one another's opinions
-COMPROMISE when necessary.
-Work together collaboratively as a team
-Ask questions! But try to figure out as much as you can in your group!
-Creatively establish a plan that will help solve the problem your group has chosen
-Have fun!
Honestly, I don't know where this group will take you. I don't know the paths you will choose to head down or the hurdles you will decide to cross. I'm just happy you've joined, and I'm excited that you've hopped on board, because one this is for sure: We're all in for a ride!
-Ms. Kress
Parents- New posts will be posted throughout the month, so please keep checking this blog!
Students-I encourage you to blog about your group's progress, lessons you are learning, your brainstorming about the topic your group has chosen, etc. Your KidBlog accounts will be set up by the next meeting!
No comments:
Post a Comment